The 5-month program starts on Wednesday October 24th , 8:30 am – 12:00 pm, and runs through December 12th.
Please see the attached GCL St. Louis 2018-2019 Flyer.pdf to Register, and for additional location information and course content information. Included below are answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
1. How much does the program cost? The program costs $4,995 per participant which is very competitive with other similar providers. The cost includes 3 assessments (360º Feedback, DiSC®, and a Conflict style assessment), 1-1 coaching, all materials, and 35 hours of classroom facilitation.
2. Do participants receive continuing education certification? Yes. Participants who are interested in continuing education units for their occupations (i.e. accountants, nursing, HR) should ask their facilitator who can help them complete the necessary paperwork for certification.
3. Who should attend this program? This program is designed for new and seasoned leaders from all industries. We typically have participants from middle-level management (Supervisors, Managers, and Directors) attend our program. It’s common to have IT Managers, Finance Managers, Sales Managers, and Operations leaders. This program is for all managers and leaders in all industries.
4. How long has this program been offered? We have successfully offered this program 2x year for over 15 years in the Richmond, VA area. Our program is similar to a College or University’s Corporate Education program. We are excited to be able to offer this program in St. Louis for the first time! Our goal is to expand GCL nationwide and we have other cities and branches targeted for 2019.
5. Who teaches the classes? Our facilitators are experienced and educated leadership facilitators. GCL facilitators have completed our train-the-trainer program and have education and experience in adult learning principles, instructional design, education, business and leadership. Our facilitators are also certified executive coaches by the International Coach Federation and certified in multiple assessment tools such as EQ-i 2.0®, MBTI®, DiSC®, Personalysis, Conflict, and 360º Feedback.
6. What value do past participants appreciate the most? Companies are looking for leaders that can adapt and lead complex and ever-changing work environments, while coaching high-performing teams. Our comprehensive and integrated approach to training is designed to bring about long-term, positive behavioral changes in leaders. Our past clients have confirmed the impact our leadership program has made on their leaders, which includes an increase in employee engagement, retention, and overall job satisfaction for themselves and for their teams.
7. How do my clients register and pay for the program? Your clients can register on the link provided in the attached flyer. We also are sending registration announcements out to you and your clients via email and Gallagher’s marketing tools. Your clients will be invoiced in the next 6-8 weeks for the class, just before our October 24th launch date.
8. How many people can register for the program? We like to have 15 participants in each program. Class size is kept small so that leaders can experience rich, meaningful conversations among their peers in the classroom and 1-1 interaction with facilitators.
9. Will there be other programs offered in the future if my client would like to send someone now and someone later? Yes! We plan to offer this program in Spring 2019.
Please feel free to reach out to Jeremiah Essmyer (Jeremiah_Essmyer@ajg.com) with questions.