Hagerty has an opportunity for a Senior Compensation Analyst. In this role, you’ll drive and execute compensation strategy for US, UK, Germany and Canada.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us! Apply here. What You'll Do
- In collaboration with accounting, direct and execute the annual wage budgeting process
- Partner with Recruiting and business leaders to manage the execution of wage budget and maintain the position management structure
- Analyze position descriptions and organizational structure and tiers/levels for internal and external roles
- Direct and execute the annual compensation process, including configuring and testing HRIS processes and QAing payouts and increases
- Design and administer compensation plans, annual merit increases and incentive programs including short term incentive, sales incentive, and equity
- Provide compensation recommendations for new headcount and increase requests
- Administer multiple salary surveys and perform compensation data analysis
- Analyze internal equity and calibrate compensation strategies within business units
- Research market and pay trends to determine benchmark compensation rates
- Provide compensation analysis on current & future workers for new business implementations
- Evaluate pay changes (ranges, geo differentials, on-call, language or shift differentials, etc.), market adjustments and communications/decisions with management
- Work in various platforms/software programs including Workday, Adaptiv, Mercer, CompAnalyst administering compensation, organization and job changes
- Utilize various software tools to analyze pay structures across experience levels & geographies
- Create & provide trainings for leaders regarding compensation programs
- Manage third party consultant relationships
This might describe you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Workday experience preferred
- Experience in pricing and forecasting software tools (Aon Hewitt, CompAnalyst, Mercer)