Location: Hazelwood, MO
Brief Description of Position Responsibilities: Position is responsible for developing, implementing, and administering compensation policies, procedures, practices, and programs to ensure compensation offerings are competitive, effective, compliant, and an efficient use of organization resources. The Director of Compensation works with VP Total Rewards, senior management and HR partners to ensure that compensation programs and policies support the organization's strategic objectives.
- Partner with HR business partners and business leaders to understand the business to ensure compensation programs support the need to attract, retain and engage a diverse and high performing workforce to execute the organizations strategic objectives.
- Lead the research and benchmarking of compensation best practices, monitoring of legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping abreast of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons.
- Develop communication strategy and produce and deliver communications to ensure employees understand their total rewards package and opportunities, and that managers are enabled to leverage the total rewards programs to attract, engage and retain employees.
- Evaluate current tools, systems and processes, and recommend changes to and/or new tools, systems and processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the administration and delivery of compensation programs, policies, and processes.
- Collaborate with HRIS to ensure accurate compensation data processing and reporting and enable efficient and effective tools, processes and systems to administer compensation programs and policies.
- Partner with Legal, Accounting, Tax, Audit, to ensure accurate and timely reporting and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage Total Rewards projects to ensure appropriate stakeholder management and timely delivery of project deliverables. Projects may include but not limited to development of new programs, development and implementation of systems or tools, or merger/acquisition/divestiture due diligence and planning.
To be considered, please apply online at https://mallinckrodt.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/MallinckrodtCareers