Location: 423 Lynch Street, St. Louis, MO 63118
Brief Description of Position Responsibilities: Oversees all aspects of the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and its integration with all other parts of the business. Additionally, this position is responsible for working with all areas of the organization in developing workforce metrics and forecasting models. Major duties and responsibilities:
- Works across business units to design, develop and continuously improve forecasting models related to staffing needs and gathers relevant information to predict future impacts.
- Identifies human resource reporting requirements across the organization.
- Reviews all applicable HRIS system releases, identifies impact and enhancement opportunities associated with the new releases.
- Oversees the testing and integration of all HRIS.
- Ensures compliance with all legal requirements for the Human Resources division.
- Develops systems and programs to streamline the maintenance and reporting of various compensation systems.
To view additional information regarding this opportunity and to be considered, please select the following link: https://www.abecu.org/home/about-us/careers.